FaZe Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YEA THIS IS WHERE U REPORT< COMPLAIN, ETC>

2 posters

Go down

YEA  THIS IS WHERE U REPORT< COMPLAIN, ETC> Empty YEA THIS IS WHERE U REPORT< COMPLAIN, ETC>

Post  FM Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:05 pm

If you have any problems, coments, or reports, tell me here! Twisted Evil
FM Admin
FM Admin
Admin

https://fazemodding.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

YEA  THIS IS WHERE U REPORT< COMPLAIN, ETC> Empty I have a complaint

Post  FM Commander Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:36 pm

We are not getting enough traffic on this website. This has nothing to do with a certain person but there are not enough lobbies, nothing in ways of recruiting has been done, and I see little leadership going on. FM Admin I know you are the founder so I look for you to do those things. You put me as administrator and I having been working on some stuff but some things I can not do because only the founder can do them. You need to take some leadership here and get this page improved. Don't just put people in groups and that is it. Set a job for that group to do and if they don't/won't do it then remove them for that group. We have improved since the first day but when we hit around 13 members we have just kind of leveled out. We need to get some sort of recruiting thing out there to get our name known. FM Admin take leadership and appoint people to do these things. Be a true leader and lead or step down and let someone that will lead take over.

Good Luck and Semper Fi,
FM Commander
FM Commander
FM Commander

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum